Sunday, January 10, 2010

A few days off

Hi,

Having survived my first Christmas season at Masseys Jewelers and having accrued quite a bit of comp. time I have been given a good five days off in a row. Having never had five days off in a row from any job, ever, I am about to have more time on my hands then I know what to do with. With travel being a too expensive option and sitting on my ass being too tempting I am trying to come up with some cheap little brewing ideas.

I'll throw some ideas at Quinn and see if any stick to both of us. I have a Smoked Porter and a Double Bock idea that has been in the works for a bit, but who knows. There are some Mead ideas out there that have been waking me up in the middle of the night in need of a cold shower. So, who knows what we'll do, if anything. I am just psyching myself up to do some brewing this upcoming vacation. Anyway, watch this spot for potential vacation brewing adventures.

---Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment